Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nifty closes near Agni level

Today(29-1-09)even though Nifty opened with 22 points up, it could not retain the gain. Nifty gradually lowered, gone to negative territory and at 2.41 p.m it was at 2795. Then it moved a little bit up to 2832 and closed at 2824, just above the Agni level for tomorrow ie. 2822. Though tomorrow is an exceptional Friday, considering the recent failures and today's weak performance it is doubtful whether Nifty can move up and close with gain. It is advised to exit all longs including NIftybees when Nifty moves below Agni level.

3 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I am also a VRS optee officer of a nationalised bank.
I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Nandi said...

Dear Naval Langa,
Nandi liked your Paintings Galleries. But missed my favorite REMBRANT.

Thanks

Nandi said...

In the above message please read "my" as "Nandi's"